* Denotes can be found in an audio format
- How I Changed My Life in a Year – Shelley Wilson
- In this book, the author shares her experiences taking on a 12 month resolution challenge! She inspired me to try my own 52 week resolution challenge. I made it 6 months!
- How to Be Everything – A Guide For Those Who (Still) Don’t Know What They Want To Be When They Grow Up – Emilie Wapnick*
- I’m sorry to say, but this is soooo me! I have a lot of interests! I found this book uplifting because it tells how you don’t have to just settle on one career!
- The Alchemist – Paulo Coelho*
- This is a delightful book about a shepherd boy who goes on a journey, follows his dreams and discovers his own personal legend!
- Girl, Wash Your Face – Rachel Hollis*
- This was a wonderfully motivating book, particularly if you are looking to change your outlook on life. Rachel Hollis shares her own life experiences and tells how she overcame the personal misbeliefs that she had about herself.
- Parenting Without Power Struggles – Susan Stiffelman, Mft*
- If you are having trouble with power struggles, this book contains some insights on how to handle various types of struggles, what might be causing them and how to reconnect with your child. I’ve tested a few of the tips in this book… and they work!
- Capital Gaines: Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff – Chip Gaines*
- This is a wonderful book, particularly if you are an entrepreneur or considering starting any new adventure. I truly enjoyed the insights and stories that Chip shared in his book.
- Peaceful Parent, Happy Kids – How to Stop Yelling and Start Connecting – by Dr. Laura Markham *
- Every parent goes through tough times. This book helped me through mine! I enjoyed it so much that I bought the hard copy and signed up for the online parenting course.
- Breaking Busy – How to Find Peace and Purpose in a World of Crazy – by Alli Worthington *
- This book is what inspired me to start my blog!
- Pete the Cat – Rock on, Mom and Dad! – James Dean *
- Five Little Monkeys Reading in Bed – Eileen Christelow
- We love this book! I still read it to my kids!
- Upside-Down Magic – by Sarah Mlynowski, Lauren Myracle, Emily Jenkins *
- My family really enjoyed this book. We listen to it on road trips. It’s a particularly good book for any child that may feel left out due to differences or disabilities.
- It’s Halloween, I’m Turning Green – by Dan Gutman *
- My children really enjoy the My Weirder School series. They will sit there and laugh out loud, whether they are reading a physical copy of the book or listening to one of the stories on my phone!
- Oh Valentine, We’ve Lost Our Minds – by Dan Gutman *
- Learning to Slow Down and Pay Attention – A Book for Kids About ADD – Second Edition – by Kathleen G. Nadeau, pH.D and Ellen B. Dixon, pH.D